I will not know
I will never know what it feels
To speak through my eye
To whisper sweet things in ears
To wipe tears and make smiles
To be yelled at and keep smiling
To be 'always late' again
Of having someone leave
I will not know that pain
To walk hand in hand on a beach
To have that shoulder to lean onto
And a hand that ruffles my hair
No I will not know
To be confused buying chocolate and flowers
To lift someone by my arms and then fall
To act stupid to hear that laugh
I will not know at all
I will not know what it feels
To be in anguish and pain
In bed to toss and turn
I will not know
to love again
and be loved in return
No I will not know
I will
not know.
"I'm just a poor boy,
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows,
doesn't really matter to me.. to me."
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
Recommended listening: 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for' - U2
+
To speak through my eye
To whisper sweet things in ears
To wipe tears and make smiles
To be yelled at and keep smiling
To be 'always late' again
Of having someone leave
I will not know that pain
To walk hand in hand on a beach
To have that shoulder to lean onto
And a hand that ruffles my hair
No I will not know
To be confused buying chocolate and flowers
To lift someone by my arms and then fall
To act stupid to hear that laugh
I will not know at all
I will not know what it feels
To be in anguish and pain
In bed to toss and turn
I will not know
to love again
and be loved in return
No I will not know
I will
not know.
"I'm just a poor boy,
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows,
doesn't really matter to me.. to me."
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
Recommended listening: 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for' - U2
+





1 Comments:
you will know evryhtng...
you will feel evrything...
you wll enjoy evrything....
you will live ...
you will hav fun...
abhi
Post a Comment
<< Home