Do you really want to live forever ?
Tissues are called napkins and napkins are called tissues. Door knobs, light switches and taps turn the other way round. I also have to pay taxes :( . ABCDs and Indians don't mix. To get a phone I need a credit history, get a credit history I need a credit card and to get that I need credit history ! ABCDs have an expression on their faces that gives them away easily. Vodka and rum should NOT be mixed. Bush is likely to win.
Happiness comes in small packets. Today I heard the song "Hum honge kamyaab" after eons and have been humming it eversince. There used to be this small national integration clip that used to be aired on Doordarshan long long ago in the sweet days when there was nothing but DD. It was a cartoon about the tree of unity.. ek titli.. anek titliyan... ek chidiyaa , anek chidiyaan.. I had the opportunity to watch the cartoon again on a friends comp. Floyd level happiness.
"... Hogi Shaanti chaaron ore
hogi shaanti chaaron ore
hogi shaanti chaaron ore ek din
ho ho man mein hai vishwaas
Poora hai vishwaas
Hum Hongey kaamyaab ek din."
Recommended listening: Forever young (Alphaville)
+
Happiness comes in small packets. Today I heard the song "Hum honge kamyaab" after eons and have been humming it eversince. There used to be this small national integration clip that used to be aired on Doordarshan long long ago in the sweet days when there was nothing but DD. It was a cartoon about the tree of unity.. ek titli.. anek titliyan... ek chidiyaa , anek chidiyaan.. I had the opportunity to watch the cartoon again on a friends comp. Floyd level happiness.
"... Hogi Shaanti chaaron ore
hogi shaanti chaaron ore
hogi shaanti chaaron ore ek din
ho ho man mein hai vishwaas
Poora hai vishwaas
Hum Hongey kaamyaab ek din."
Recommended listening: Forever young (Alphaville)
+





1 Comments:
answering the title : nope.
but i do want to forever young, i just cant imagine being helpless and dependent to others :)
Post a Comment
<< Home