The 99c Super value menu
Juan: For here or to go ?
Me: To go... a junior cheeseburger.
Juan: That'll be 99 c. Anything else ?
Me: No.
Juan: That's it ?
Me: Yes
Juan: You sure ?
Me: Yes
Juan: Positive ?
Me: YESS!! :)
Juan works weekday nights at Wendy's, Home of American Old Fashioned Hamburgers, at the Busch Campus Center which is the campus where my classes are held and my lab is located. I took the packet with the burger and some tissues and waited for the 'B' - bus in the cold... It was reaaallly cold last night. 11:30 pm. I haven't eaten at home in two weeks, becuase we haven't cooked at home in two weeks. Thanks to my room-mates' girlfriends, the're always out eating at their respective "sweetheart's" place or just out on dinner with them. coochy cooing. The're hardly at home. As a result I'm stuck with nobody to cook with or to cook for and with no desire to cook alone for myself. I did have the good fortune of tasting food made by P's babe, M once... it was amazing. I think it was Pav Bhaji and some Dal. Good stuff. My third apartment-mate is better off. He doesn't even eat food. Survives only on carrots and Ayurvedic pills or something. Hmm... wonder how long I'm gonna keep eating out... mera number bhi aayega. I shall feast ambrosia and people shall watch.
+
Me: To go... a junior cheeseburger.
Juan: That'll be 99 c. Anything else ?
Me: No.
Juan: That's it ?
Me: Yes
Juan: You sure ?
Me: Yes
Juan: Positive ?
Me: YESS!! :)
Juan works weekday nights at Wendy's, Home of American Old Fashioned Hamburgers, at the Busch Campus Center which is the campus where my classes are held and my lab is located. I took the packet with the burger and some tissues and waited for the 'B' - bus in the cold... It was reaaallly cold last night. 11:30 pm. I haven't eaten at home in two weeks, becuase we haven't cooked at home in two weeks. Thanks to my room-mates' girlfriends, the're always out eating at their respective "sweetheart's" place or just out on dinner with them. coochy cooing. The're hardly at home. As a result I'm stuck with nobody to cook with or to cook for and with no desire to cook alone for myself. I did have the good fortune of tasting food made by P's babe, M once... it was amazing. I think it was Pav Bhaji and some Dal. Good stuff. My third apartment-mate is better off. He doesn't even eat food. Survives only on carrots and Ayurvedic pills or something. Hmm... wonder how long I'm gonna keep eating out... mera number bhi aayega. I shall feast ambrosia and people shall watch.
+





1 Comments:
lol.
What are you missing out on ZB? :P
and why ?? :P :D
Will catch up with you sometime. Two exams this week :((
Post a Comment
<< Home