The Queen
Why am I hopelessly addicted to listening to 'Landslide' ?
I don't know.
Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac wrote this song about her father, in five minutes, while sitting between snow covered hills in Aspen. Some call her the 'Queen of Rock n Roll'. I'll second that. Her voice sends a chill down your spine. A voice so strong and powerful and yet like floating velvet, she plucks a stting in your heart immediately. The guitaring in Landslide is a simple but charming picking progression. And finally, the words have a magical meaningful feel. Smashing Pumkins and the Dixie Chicks have made notable covers, but Stevie's magic is missing. I've heard this song so many times in the last few days that I'm afraid of getting tired of it.
+
Recommended listening: 'Edge of Seventeen' - Stevie Nicks.
I don't know.
Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac wrote this song about her father, in five minutes, while sitting between snow covered hills in Aspen. Some call her the 'Queen of Rock n Roll'. I'll second that. Her voice sends a chill down your spine. A voice so strong and powerful and yet like floating velvet, she plucks a stting in your heart immediately. The guitaring in Landslide is a simple but charming picking progression. And finally, the words have a magical meaningful feel. Smashing Pumkins and the Dixie Chicks have made notable covers, but Stevie's magic is missing. I've heard this song so many times in the last few days that I'm afraid of getting tired of it.
+
Recommended listening: 'Edge of Seventeen' - Stevie Nicks.





1 Comments:
ya u shud really stop listening to it. im very sick of it already.. playing 30 times in one night will make any song sick man!
Post a Comment
<< Home