Gau-pala jaya jaya
For whom the wind blows and the rivers flow
For whom the birds chirp and the forests yearn
Whose radiance is filled within every living being
Whose life energy is within me
By whose power I breathe every breath
Who is ever-kind, ever forgiving and filled with infinite love
Who makes the unreal world appear factual
The creator, preserver and destroyer of the manifest universe
The primeval cause of all causes, the absolute truth,
I meditate upon that lord Krisna
That he may dispel all illusion.
+
For whom the birds chirp and the forests yearn
Whose radiance is filled within every living being
Whose life energy is within me
By whose power I breathe every breath
Who is ever-kind, ever forgiving and filled with infinite love
Who makes the unreal world appear factual
The creator, preserver and destroyer of the manifest universe
The primeval cause of all causes, the absolute truth,
I meditate upon that lord Krisna
That he may dispel all illusion.
+





4 Comments:
I came,i saw,i read and i wondered...
Somehow these lines are very magical...even to someone who doesn't believe in deities. Well done.
Loved the poem; am not much of a spiritual person, though!
-arjun
God created man in his own image...man being a gentleman,returned the favor...
Post a Comment
<< Home