Hey Radhey!
The first verse of the song is in praise of Radha and her divine beauty. It symbolises the interplay between her and Krishna as she expresses her thoughts to him.
"Go away ! I don't want to talk to you ever", she sings to Krishna
But she actually means to say "come here, where have you been ? I want to talk to you". Krishna knows this. So he must behave naughty and troubles her by acting pricey and plays his flute.
The rest of the song is sung in first person by Radha, outwardly rebuking him for being so mean but inwardly asking him to come to her. It's truly beautiful.
+
"Go away ! I don't want to talk to you ever", she sings to Krishna
But she actually means to say "come here, where have you been ? I want to talk to you". Krishna knows this. So he must behave naughty and troubles her by acting pricey and plays his flute.
The rest of the song is sung in first person by Radha, outwardly rebuking him for being so mean but inwardly asking him to come to her. It's truly beautiful.
+





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home