Friday, August 12, 2005

Morning Nasha

I woke up at 7:30 am today (thanks to a phone call) ! This is very unusual for me and I am worried about the consequences. I must admit it feels good to be up before it's sweltering hot outside. So I went up and made myself a 4-egg cheese omlette, toast and some coffee. Then I came back and listened to some classical devotional music. Feels good :D ! Its 9:45 am now and I'm still not sleepy! So I shall be brave and shall proceed to lab now.

--

Watched 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander' for the N^th time last night. The movie seems so hilarious now! Deepak Tijori is such a clown! What a hairstyle ! Hahahaha. Ayesha Jhulka looks really sweet. The highlights of the movie were:

1. Pooja Bedi's entrance
2. Pehla Nasha
3. Ayesha Jhulka's undying care and love for Sanju
4. The slapstick comedy of Sanju's friends
5. The great Cycle race

Does anyone remember the days when Campa Cola was the thing in India ?

--

Why Yahoo messenger is better than MSN:


1. I have more friends on Yahoo
2. Yahoo Simileys are better
3. yahoo has this:
4. Yahoo invisible is better
5. Yahoo doesnt disconnect you all of a sudden for no reason at all.
6. Yahoo has indian audibles !!

+

5 Comments:

Blogger PS said...

THeres something in ur blog that attracts spammers so much :P

on a sidenote.. Gaim is the best!

- PS

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous: eh ? WTFffff !!?!?

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dalal, is this a bot ? Why dont u write some code and trap the sonuvabitch

1:30 PM  
Blogger Dreamcatcher said...

YM is my fav tooo.
but i guess u should be hooked on msn these days ;-)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Dreamcatcher said...

YM is my fav tooo.
but i guess u should be hooked on msn these days ;-)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home