So long and thanks for all the fish
'It's been a great journey writing stuff on this blog. Its seen me through my ups and downs, through thick and thin. Now I must say goodbye. I never thought I would say this but I have grown out of this space. I will miss penning my thoughts here. I will miss reading your comments. Believe me when I say it is not easy to let go. But I must. So farewell world, I'll see you on the other side'
...blah blah blah.. thus continue some of the posts I have been readong on the blogs of many a blog-friend in the past one week. ('..the fish' ?? what FISH ?!?!?!?!?) You didn't think I was really closing shop did you ? Hahahahaha. Everybody is quitting blogging !! And ofcourse, they have to end with a post like the one above, dripping with sentimentality as if someone was dying of a lymphocercoma of the pancreas. I'm only starting to understand what can possibly cause someone to actually stop posting altogether. Maybe someday, I'll jump on the bandwagon too.
+
...blah blah blah.. thus continue some of the posts I have been readong on the blogs of many a blog-friend in the past one week. ('..the fish' ?? what FISH ?!?!?!?!?) You didn't think I was really closing shop did you ? Hahahahaha. Everybody is quitting blogging !! And ofcourse, they have to end with a post like the one above, dripping with sentimentality as if someone was dying of a lymphocercoma of the pancreas. I'm only starting to understand what can possibly cause someone to actually stop posting altogether. Maybe someday, I'll jump on the bandwagon too.
+





7 Comments:
thats the 'hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' song isnt it?
Its the title of one of the books in the 5 book series.
Hey med.geek ! At least I got you to post a comment :D
Hey its my first time here and your leaving !!!! so sad.
Hi rat: I'm not leaving :|
Felt the pangs of sadness for a minute & then realized...grrr...that u were not quitting.hmpf!
"nella irukaa" ??? ROFL!!! kodukelam wonly! =))
Post a Comment
<< Home