Do you understand me ?
It was a time when I had begun to generalize everything. I wanted to set every observation into a box that completely explained why it happened and what made it happen. Only then my mind would be at rest. Some things didnt fit in my boxes.
Now I realise that the boxes were made by me and I was inside one of them myself. Everything had been conjured up by me to pacify me. Now I understand it differently. I try to project every observation onto a basis in order to comprehend and to explain it to myself. The basis is the set of facts I am aware of and the set of experiences I have had, all combined. Your basis is different from mine. Therefore, an event which canoot be fully resolved (read 'understood') by my basis, may be completely resolved by your basis (and yet maybe not). 'Events' include emotions, phenomenon and cause-effectinstances. Hence your perceptive reach is different from mine. When every basis function of yours, applicable to a particular event, is absent from my set of basis functions for the same event, then our bases are orthogonal!
--
In other news , the dancing fool has linked me as 'ZuluBoy's observations of life, music, art, and love' which I find most appropriate. Thanks.
+
Now I realise that the boxes were made by me and I was inside one of them myself. Everything had been conjured up by me to pacify me. Now I understand it differently. I try to project every observation onto a basis in order to comprehend and to explain it to myself. The basis is the set of facts I am aware of and the set of experiences I have had, all combined. Your basis is different from mine. Therefore, an event which canoot be fully resolved (read 'understood') by my basis, may be completely resolved by your basis (and yet maybe not). 'Events' include emotions, phenomenon and cause-effectinstances. Hence your perceptive reach is different from mine. When every basis function of yours, applicable to a particular event, is absent from my set of basis functions for the same event, then our bases are orthogonal!
--
In other news , the dancing fool has linked me as 'ZuluBoy's observations of life, music, art, and love' which I find most appropriate. Thanks.
+





2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The basis is the new name for the box.
Post a Comment
<< Home