Always with you
I wondered how long I could live with her memory.
"Do you always write such poetry ?" she asked me. It was the first time I had written anything like it. Not having a clue as to what I should say, I muttered something incomprehensible. Our eyes met again. I thought to myself, she had a boldness about her that I admired. Those calm eyes never gave away anything. I had to do something about it. And quick! But I had no idea what to do. Here I was, sitting with this charming lady with a poise and grace I had never seen in anyone I had ever met, fire raging in my heart, mind as blank as a slate and with absolutely nothing to talk about. She must have sensed my discomfiture, for she quickly lead us into what somehow became an interesting conversation. I quite enjoyed that evening. I thought about it long afterwrd... while cooking dinner, while watching TV, before sleeping and while sitting in Linear Algebra class two days later.
I wonder how long I would live in her memory. I think I'll write some more of that poetry now.
+
Recommended listening: Always with me, always with you (Joe Satriani)
"Do you always write such poetry ?" she asked me. It was the first time I had written anything like it. Not having a clue as to what I should say, I muttered something incomprehensible. Our eyes met again. I thought to myself, she had a boldness about her that I admired. Those calm eyes never gave away anything. I had to do something about it. And quick! But I had no idea what to do. Here I was, sitting with this charming lady with a poise and grace I had never seen in anyone I had ever met, fire raging in my heart, mind as blank as a slate and with absolutely nothing to talk about. She must have sensed my discomfiture, for she quickly lead us into what somehow became an interesting conversation. I quite enjoyed that evening. I thought about it long afterwrd... while cooking dinner, while watching TV, before sleeping and while sitting in Linear Algebra class two days later.
I wonder how long I would live in her memory. I think I'll write some more of that poetry now.
+
Recommended listening: Always with me, always with you (Joe Satriani)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home