Here we go round the mulberry bush
You like this don't you
This chaos and confusion
Sit there and watch the show down below
Tweak a twig here
Crank a piece there
Its all a big game
you make me struggle for it
play around with my hopes
my notions my beliefs
Now you smile at me
now you make me cry
But I'll get there eventually
I will.
Make me a part O lord
of your funny ethereal game
that I may be with you
in every form i ever exist
that I make break free
from this maddening circle
of birth and death and illusion
+
This chaos and confusion
Sit there and watch the show down below
Tweak a twig here
Crank a piece there
Its all a big game
you make me struggle for it
play around with my hopes
my notions my beliefs
Now you smile at me
now you make me cry
But I'll get there eventually
I will.
Make me a part O lord
of your funny ethereal game
that I may be with you
in every form i ever exist
that I make break free
from this maddening circle
of birth and death and illusion
+





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home