The shittiest Coffee in the WORLD
I've had coffee in Africa
I've had cofee in Madras
I've even had some coffee
With the palestine Hamaas
But I have never tasted
Such filthy horror crappe
Like the liquids in this country
They call café, latte, frappe
'That'll be $1.50 please'
With a devllish little smile
Seventy two rupees lighter
I stand there tasting bile
Its just not coffee I say!
She stares back with eyes wide
Ruined is my day
My digust I must hide
I miss that filter coffee
Steel tumbler and katora
That fresh and strong aroma
With chutney and pakora.
+
I've had cofee in Madras
I've even had some coffee
With the palestine Hamaas
But I have never tasted
Such filthy horror crappe
Like the liquids in this country
They call café, latte, frappe
'That'll be $1.50 please'
With a devllish little smile
Seventy two rupees lighter
I stand there tasting bile
Its just not coffee I say!
She stares back with eyes wide
Ruined is my day
My digust I must hide
I miss that filter coffee
Steel tumbler and katora
That fresh and strong aroma
With chutney and pakora.
+





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home