I was 'tagged' katthe
So the DreamCatcher sent me this...aaargh as if i had nothing to do ;-)
(DC, I liked the latin thingy you explained to me)
Anyway
1.Total number of films I own on dvd/video: ~ 50
2.The last film I bought: *Tough question. Don't remember*
3.The last film I watched: Just watched Hotel Rwanda
4.Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me: *Good Question. I shall elaborate*
A. Matrix 1: The absolute all time favourite. Genius story. This movie inspires me every single time I watch it. I have large parts of the script memorized. I must've watched this movie in whole or in part, maybe 40 times. It is permanently stored on my hard disk. Favourite parts: Agent Smith's monologue with Morpheus.
B. Fight Club: Kickkass story. Hits hard on the real world: media, organizations... I lovvve it !
C. Dr. Strangelove: Stanley Kubrick at his subtle best. Genius story based on true cold war scenarios. I like this movie because of its instructional element about Game Theory. It started me off on game theory with this article. And now I've ended up doing a master's thesis based on Game Theory!
D. Motorcycle Diaries: Chilling! Very very inspiring. I guess I just like to get inspired. The pure grit and free spirit of the two men wins your heart. The music is brilliant. I can hear one of the guitar riffs ringing in my head right now.
E. Pulp Fiction: I thought a lot for number 5. It was a close one.. between PF and Lost in translation. PF wins. Because PF is just freakking hilarious. I must've watched this movie a good ten times from start to end. Favourite part: Samuel Jackson's 'shepherd of the lord' monologue. Whooohooo ! What a killler piece. Its permanently on my blog :)
5.Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:
Wait a minute.. you guys have already consumed all the people I know who will do this shitty thing !! Wish I could just tag you back.. or re-tag the one's who've already been tagged. Whatever. I'm ending this chain. By the order of the chief of the zulu clan! May the tortures end. And peace prevail. Peace only.
Kera dorong.
+
(DC, I liked the latin thingy you explained to me)
Anyway
1.Total number of films I own on dvd/video: ~ 50
2.The last film I bought: *Tough question. Don't remember*
3.The last film I watched: Just watched Hotel Rwanda
4.Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me: *Good Question. I shall elaborate*
A. Matrix 1: The absolute all time favourite. Genius story. This movie inspires me every single time I watch it. I have large parts of the script memorized. I must've watched this movie in whole or in part, maybe 40 times. It is permanently stored on my hard disk. Favourite parts: Agent Smith's monologue with Morpheus.
B. Fight Club: Kickkass story. Hits hard on the real world: media, organizations... I lovvve it !
C. Dr. Strangelove: Stanley Kubrick at his subtle best. Genius story based on true cold war scenarios. I like this movie because of its instructional element about Game Theory. It started me off on game theory with this article. And now I've ended up doing a master's thesis based on Game Theory!
D. Motorcycle Diaries: Chilling! Very very inspiring. I guess I just like to get inspired. The pure grit and free spirit of the two men wins your heart. The music is brilliant. I can hear one of the guitar riffs ringing in my head right now.
E. Pulp Fiction: I thought a lot for number 5. It was a close one.. between PF and Lost in translation. PF wins. Because PF is just freakking hilarious. I must've watched this movie a good ten times from start to end. Favourite part: Samuel Jackson's 'shepherd of the lord' monologue. Whooohooo ! What a killler piece. Its permanently on my blog :)
5.Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:
Wait a minute.. you guys have already consumed all the people I know who will do this shitty thing !! Wish I could just tag you back.. or re-tag the one's who've already been tagged. Whatever. I'm ending this chain. By the order of the chief of the zulu clan! May the tortures end. And peace prevail. Peace only.
Kera dorong.
+





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home