Tuesday, May 31, 2005

5/31

'Good morning boys and girls. I am your instructor for the course xxxx, my name is Zuluboy; you may address me as 'professor'. My grading policy is very strict. I will hold three pop-quizzes, two normal quizzes, a midterm and a final exam. We'll start today by talking about sequential logic design principles...' (yawn)

Sleepy day today. I suspect it must have something to do with the oily Chinese food. I am slightly pissed off at myself for two reasons:

1. I am making subconcious efforts to write stuff on my blog that certain people can always understand. That's just bullshit man.. no more bulshitting zulu !
2. I'm not getting any work done. The weekend's over and I feel like I'm still hanging in NY.. get over it!

Spent some time in lab reading some of Aiche's older posts from 2003. The're the best. Yo.. I wish I could make poetry like you. I'm told Bubli aur Bunty is shitty. Good thing I didn't go for it when I had the chance. I think I'll go home and crash for a while.


Recommended listeneing: Bridge over troubled water (Simon & Garfunkel)

+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home