Friday, May 27, 2005

A day in NY

I never cease to get amazed by the city that is New York. Every time I visit the place, its a fresh experience. Every single time. What an amazing city! So fast, so many things happeneing all at once, all in the same place. I spent the whole of yesterday exploring a little more. The highlights of the visit were:

A walk across the breadth of Central Park
The Metropolitan Museum of Art on 5th Avenue
Making some wrong decisions in the subway
Window shopping in Chinatown
'Real' chinese food in Chinatown
A trip to a Lord Ganesha Temple up in Flushing.
Some amazing Sambhar and Dosa.

It helps to have good company ofcourse. Next time I plan to spend a large chunk of time in the bohemian & artistic area of the city called 'The Village', where all the artists and musicians dwell.

+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home