Seen your face a hundred times
I felt disgusted with myself for having associated with such a person. A repulsiveness that I could not run away from filled me from within. I felt infected by it. I wanted to rid myself of those memories, to wash myself off them like Jaggers Dickens' Great Expectations. But the very thoughts I tried to avoid, came haunting back to me. They still trouble me sometimes.
"In order to be happy, we must forget many things, we must learn the art of forgettting"
-J.P. Vaswani
"In order to be happy, we must forget many things, we must learn the art of forgettting"
-J.P. Vaswani





2 Comments:
"In order to be happy, we must forget many things, we must learn the art of forgettting"...so true...
i have no problems forgetting things....
its the art of remembering i need to learn :S
Post a Comment
<< Home