Another week has gone by. So many things have happened. Haloscan coomenting has been added (after some struggle with the html I managed to keep the old blogger comments alive). I got a brand new office cubicle and a nice workdesk in my lab. I got my social security number. And I finally bought speakers so I can listen to music on my comp again. Ahhhhhhh.. Last weekend, met up with a classmate from hyd after 7 years... got sloshed and talked about all the stupid and naughty things we did in school. All the punishments, the escapes, the practical jokes, the crushes, the breakups, and then actually called up a few of these friends and surprised them. On saturday went to this amazing music store.. the absolute best I've eve seen. They had everything ... helped a friend buy a drumset and spent hours trying their HUGE collection of accoustic guitars. Fenders, Yamahas, Gibsons, you name it. Also tried a 12 string :) Expensice stuff. Then got back and assembled the drum set in the basement. We're forming a band !!! Watchout. Got my first paycheck. Been getting awesome food this past week and will so for the next couple of weeks.. thanks to P's mom and m&d ;) Hee ha haha. Its getting colder slowly. Or maybe iys just because of the FL hurricanes. Coursework is ok.. my understanding of electrical engineering hasn't changed. And my understanding of guitars and women has improved just a wee bit little. I think.
+
Recommended listening: 'Linger' - Cranberries
+
Recommended listening: 'Linger' - Cranberries





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home