I wanna stop
Stop the world from spinning around
A pretty little package I have found
I wanna stop my head from fooling around
Round and round and round...
Its been 12 days since i last posted. And so much has happened. From the memorabl evening on my birthday to the sexy performance we gave at the diwali show and the sloggin my ass off for assignments and projects. Aaahhh.. now its almost time for a break. Thanksgiving break.
On the 13th of November, seven grad students created history when we rockked the house with Maaeri, Sayyonee, Allah ke Bandey, Gully and an acupella rendering of 'Aap Jaisa Koi meri jindagi mein aaye'. It was soooo much fun. And guess what ? We've been 'invited' to play at anoter big party. The start story of a historic band formation ? I think so ! Watch out Penn Masala.
In other news, I was ecstatic to hear about a close friend's summer placement at Goldmann Sacchs London. So kewl HB ! Puteets vonly man.
Work on the mobility emulator is finally starting to show some visible results. Incubation is over. A little baby is peeking at us with its baby eyes. Welcome to the world. You still have a long way to go.
Ahh, I've got some pictures I was really looking forward to see. Shall put tem up soon. Also coming up: Kutti mp3 versions of the horrorboys' drunken revelries in the horror wing 8th sem. Hehehe.
Finally, I'm off to 'Shanandoah Valley' in Virginia for thanksgiving break. Rememebr the John Denver song ? 'Country Roads'... yup ... thats where I'm going !
+
Recommmended Listening: 'Baba O' Rieily ' - The Who
A pretty little package I have found
I wanna stop my head from fooling around
Round and round and round...
Its been 12 days since i last posted. And so much has happened. From the memorabl evening on my birthday to the sexy performance we gave at the diwali show and the sloggin my ass off for assignments and projects. Aaahhh.. now its almost time for a break. Thanksgiving break.
On the 13th of November, seven grad students created history when we rockked the house with Maaeri, Sayyonee, Allah ke Bandey, Gully and an acupella rendering of 'Aap Jaisa Koi meri jindagi mein aaye'. It was soooo much fun. And guess what ? We've been 'invited' to play at anoter big party. The start story of a historic band formation ? I think so ! Watch out Penn Masala.
In other news, I was ecstatic to hear about a close friend's summer placement at Goldmann Sacchs London. So kewl HB ! Puteets vonly man.
Work on the mobility emulator is finally starting to show some visible results. Incubation is over. A little baby is peeking at us with its baby eyes. Welcome to the world. You still have a long way to go.
Ahh, I've got some pictures I was really looking forward to see. Shall put tem up soon. Also coming up: Kutti mp3 versions of the horrorboys' drunken revelries in the horror wing 8th sem. Hehehe.
Finally, I'm off to 'Shanandoah Valley' in Virginia for thanksgiving break. Rememebr the John Denver song ? 'Country Roads'... yup ... thats where I'm going !
+
Recommmended Listening: 'Baba O' Rieily ' - The Who





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home