The end of an awesome weekend. All fun. No work. Met up with classmates from Hyd on saturday in New York and watched a play in the evening put up by the Livingston Theatre Co. 'A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum'. Ended the day with pilgrimage to SYerF. Havent touched my books in 4 days!
I'm working on a possible experiment: What does one feel like when all work is done, no deadlines threaten to screw your life and absoluely no work is pending. I don't rememeber if I have ever been in this state but I'm going to try and get there this week. Just wanna know how it feels. And if it has implications on future states.
I'm working on a possible experiment: What does one feel like when all work is done, no deadlines threaten to screw your life and absoluely no work is pending. I don't rememeber if I have ever been in this state but I'm going to try and get there this week. Just wanna know how it feels. And if it has implications on future states.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home