Ki karna main jeet nu ?
"Teriyaan, meriyaan pul gaya
Pul gaya haar te jeet
Hey maaye ki karna main jeet nu
Howey na je meet, howey na je meet."
(Maaeri: Eurphoria/ Phir Dhoom: 2000)
I have achieved all that I wanted
Won so many races in life.
Oh mother what shall I do with these victories
when the one I love is not with me ?
+
Right now I'm cold, dirty, tired, hungry and I have a headache and now I also have a heartache, if there is such a thing.
There is no spoon... no spoon..
Pul gaya haar te jeet
Hey maaye ki karna main jeet nu
Howey na je meet, howey na je meet."
(Maaeri: Eurphoria/ Phir Dhoom: 2000)
I have achieved all that I wanted
Won so many races in life.
Oh mother what shall I do with these victories
when the one I love is not with me ?
+
Right now I'm cold, dirty, tired, hungry and I have a headache and now I also have a heartache, if there is such a thing.
There is no spoon... no spoon..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home