Evil ways
Have you ever had a conversation of reasonable length with a girl recently ? If yes, chances are you'd have had to hear the phrase "soooo ruuuude !!!!" or "that's soooo mean !!!!" at least once. Notice the exclamation marks and the extra alphabets. They mean that the words are stretched out infinitely, like mozerrella cheese. The phrases come suddenly, sometimes when you least expect them and leave you thinking whether you had indeed committed a mean deed. They are meant, I think, to express concern about the subject of a preceding sentence spoken by you. I think. But I could be wrong of course.
What stumps me is how dynamically these people manage and sustain their system of judging whats rude and whats not. Suddenly something very ordinary becomes the meanest thing in the world and you become a rude and bad person. Whaaa ! Gimme a break As if women are never mean !!! Anyway, I've kinda gotten immune to those icbm attacks of 'rudeness accusations' like mosquitos become immune to quinine, partly because of late I have begun to surmise that they are not really mean to be taken seriously, just like mosquitos... err nevermind. But sometimes you really gotta watch what you say; else you can be sure what's coming next.
+
Recommended listening: 'Devil woman' - Cliff Rishard
What stumps me is how dynamically these people manage and sustain their system of judging whats rude and whats not. Suddenly something very ordinary becomes the meanest thing in the world and you become a rude and bad person. Whaaa ! Gimme a break As if women are never mean !!! Anyway, I've kinda gotten immune to those icbm attacks of 'rudeness accusations' like mosquitos become immune to quinine, partly because of late I have begun to surmise that they are not really mean to be taken seriously, just like mosquitos... err nevermind. But sometimes you really gotta watch what you say; else you can be sure what's coming next.
+
Recommended listening: 'Devil woman' - Cliff Rishard





7 Comments:
hey! ever wondered why she'd say something like that?maybe u need to treat her well :D maybe shes interested in u
Hmm.. really ? And who might you be ???
no fun if i tell u already :)
heyyy... c'mon. That's sooooo mean !! OMG I'm loosing it!!! At least leave your url or mail id!
Like mozarrella cheese!! Nice way of putting it :-)
@ Wingie: Hee hee.. dangu.
haha you no my mail i.d. zulu.
Post a Comment
<< Home