But life must go on*
A lot have things have happened in a short time. Most of them, surprisingly, are making me happier:
1. I maxed the DSP test !!! Hee hahaha :D
2. I'm attending a Pink Floyd tribute concert by the great Australian Pink Floyd !
"...Durng this encore event, Aussie Floyd will present a sensational note-for-note re-creation of Dark Side Of The Moon, playing in its entirety of one of the greatest landmark albums in rock music history, including “Money”, “Us and Them”, “Breathe” and the spellbinding “Great Gig In The Sky”. The show will have a spectacular finale, finishing with classic tracks taken from Echoes, Pink Floyd's best of compilation. Aussie Floyd also brings along a stunning sound, video and light show that will blow your mind!"
3. Work in the lab is finally moving ahead and there's a kutti chance of submitting a paper next month though its going to be really tight.
4. I've made some good new friends :)
+
*'I want to break free' (Queen and the inimitable Freddie Mercury)
1. I maxed the DSP test !!! Hee hahaha :D
2. I'm attending a Pink Floyd tribute concert by the great Australian Pink Floyd !
"...Durng this encore event, Aussie Floyd will present a sensational note-for-note re-creation of Dark Side Of The Moon, playing in its entirety of one of the greatest landmark albums in rock music history, including “Money”, “Us and Them”, “Breathe” and the spellbinding “Great Gig In The Sky”. The show will have a spectacular finale, finishing with classic tracks taken from Echoes, Pink Floyd's best of compilation. Aussie Floyd also brings along a stunning sound, video and light show that will blow your mind!"
3. Work in the lab is finally moving ahead and there's a kutti chance of submitting a paper next month though its going to be really tight.
4. I've made some good new friends :)
+
*'I want to break free' (Queen and the inimitable Freddie Mercury)





1 Comments:
Did you Know?
Freddie Mercury was a Gujju?
Post a Comment
<< Home