Clinging on
I need a small bit of happiness, a teeny meeny piece of excitement to cling on to. I NEED it. Without it, I am as good as dead. Lifeless, listless. I search for it in my head till I have found it. no matter how small it is. A phone call, something nice to eat, a smile, hope, a good song, anything... ANYTHING !!! Oh come on!!!
I now live under constant fear of not being able to find something to cling on to. Wait.. what am I afraid of ? Why do I need to hang on to some shitty piece of positivity ? It is I who assigns positive and negative for myself ! (isn't that right ?) So should I not be able to decide for myself what I want to assign 'positive' to ? Ha ! I'd assign positive to what I have ofcourse ! That way I wouldn't need to 'hunt' down my 'saviour' thought and I could rid myself of my fear. Can I really do that ? Let me try.
+
I now live under constant fear of not being able to find something to cling on to. Wait.. what am I afraid of ? Why do I need to hang on to some shitty piece of positivity ? It is I who assigns positive and negative for myself ! (isn't that right ?) So should I not be able to decide for myself what I want to assign 'positive' to ? Ha ! I'd assign positive to what I have ofcourse ! That way I wouldn't need to 'hunt' down my 'saviour' thought and I could rid myself of my fear. Can I really do that ? Let me try.
+





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home