Why do women carry handbags when they know the're coming to a dance party ?
Isn't it uncomfortable dancing with a handbad jumping up and down ? What's in the freakkin handbag anyway ? Anyway, who am I to complain..
Yesterday the Indian graduate student association of my university hed its last party of the year on the occaision of holi. Agenda for the party was cold and hard pizza and dance. So I found myself in a huge hall with an DJ in one corner and forty-something people occupying less than half the hall, shaking their asses in almost complete darkness trying desperately to have fun. This was Holi. Ofcourse it had nothing to do with Holi itself. But an excuse to shake your ass nevertheless.
update:
I have learnt after some amount of deliberation with a friend that a handbag is sometimes an essential piece of accessory for women, for instance when the're wearing dresses without pockets. They need a place to put their money and keys and maybe a cellphone. I'll stop at that.
+
Isn't it uncomfortable dancing with a handbad jumping up and down ? What's in the freakkin handbag anyway ? Anyway, who am I to complain..
Yesterday the Indian graduate student association of my university hed its last party of the year on the occaision of holi. Agenda for the party was cold and hard pizza and dance. So I found myself in a huge hall with an DJ in one corner and forty-something people occupying less than half the hall, shaking their asses in almost complete darkness trying desperately to have fun. This was Holi. Ofcourse it had nothing to do with Holi itself. But an excuse to shake your ass nevertheless.
update:
I have learnt after some amount of deliberation with a friend that a handbag is sometimes an essential piece of accessory for women, for instance when the're wearing dresses without pockets. They need a place to put their money and keys and maybe a cellphone. I'll stop at that.
+





1 Comments:
yeah i agree..was pretty lame..everyone however did shake their asses to all the dhinchak music.
btw..i left my handbag in the car:D how very smart of me :)
Post a Comment
<< Home