Friday, December 31, 2004

Neu Jaar

Heypi niueeeaaar they tell me. I am beginning to wonder whaaat iz eet that iz so heypee abaoot thees niueeeaaar eear heh ? I am naat feeling heppii abaoot it et ALL. Sow manny peoples are being dead and manny more are being in beeg beeg trabals with less food and no medicines. A sorry end to such a nice and eventful year.

Its 2 in the afternoon. I have just woken up. I am wondering what I'm going to do today. I am PLAGUED by the thought that I dont have any plans for tonight. Just 8 hours to the new year and I still have no definite plans. So whats the big deal about that I say. No big deal, i tell myself, but EVERYBODY has plans! Ha.. so what ? I'll figure something out. Pah... happy new year.. yeah yeah.


+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home