The first lesson
Taste maker has learnt his first lesson: How not to be disappointed.
Its quite simple really. One must merely learn not to have any expectations. None at all.
'How do you do that', you ask, and I really wish I could explain it to you. I really do. But I think there really isn't any explaining I can do to help you. You see, You just have to do it.
'Easier said than done' you say.
Ah, yes, and you would be right. Whic,h I suppose is the reason that it is only at this age that I am beginning to learn how this works in the first place.
Its quite simple really. One must merely learn not to have any expectations. None at all.
'How do you do that', you ask, and I really wish I could explain it to you. I really do. But I think there really isn't any explaining I can do to help you. You see, You just have to do it.
'Easier said than done' you say.
Ah, yes, and you would be right. Whic,h I suppose is the reason that it is only at this age that I am beginning to learn how this works in the first place.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home