Friday, December 15, 2006

The dream

I had a dream today. Not last night. Today. In it, people were staring at me.  Women were staring at me, young women between the ages of 20 and 28. I think they were sneering, jeering and ridiculing me. I looked back at them, half because they all looked very pretty. 

Then this guy came along. He was wearing a black shirt that hugged his body. You could tell he had been working out. His hair was spiked, you know the way it usually is on guys. He began flirting with some of the women. They liked it. I could tell they were enjoying themselves. I realised there was alcohol. I remember seeing beer, some martini glasses, and some other drinks that I can't seem to remember now. The women continued to look at me - it was as if they were trying to tantalize me. Each of them was minimally clad. Then the guy took two of the women by their arms and walked towards his car.

The three of them made out in the car. Then they rolled up the windows and drove of, swevering madly in the crowd. I saw that it was a BMW. Then I looked at myself. I was wearing the clothes I had worn to class. I had my backpack on too. Just then, it happened. I felt something regurgutate inside of me and I puked right there. I felt really sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger wildflower said...

we are all too frustrated wooing mates :D

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home