Sunday, March 19, 2006

A new post

I have been away for a while. I would like to resume writing on this blog now.

What spurred my interest back toward blogging is a movie named 'Syriana'. I want to write, not about the obvious sadness of the situation but instead in the hope of deriving insights and underlying political designs, from other people who have seen the movie or are otherwise interested inthe workings of the international political economy.

On a different note, it is very highly likely that I will be continuing in New Jersey for a P.hD. Plans are to buy a decent car soon. Right now, I expect to begin working on my thesis and defend on the 30th of May.

Will write in detail about Syriana etc

+

2 Comments:

Blogger Gapa said...

yeyeyyeye. the zuluboy returneth.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sarath Srinivasan said...

I think the movie is about misguided intentions, misguided human beings and the futility of looking for the black and white in the political situation.
(make sense?)
And welcome back.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home