Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The lighter way to enjoy ZULUboy


Break Me Off a Piece of That Zuluboy.
Good Zuluboy Has Danish Written All Over It.
If You Really Want To Know, Look In The Zuluboy.
I'm a Secret Zuluboy Drinker.
Who Would You Have A Zuluboy With?
Hungry? Why Wait? Grab a Zuluboy.
Because Zuluboy is Complicated Enough.
The Incredible, Edible Zuluboy.
Don't Just Book It, Zuluboy It!!
Run For The Zuluboy.
Zuluboy, the Other White Meat.
Monsieur, with this Zuluboy you are really spoiling us.
I Feel Like Zuluboy Tonight.
The Coolest Zuluboy on Ice.
Say It With Zuluboy.
Just Do Zuluboy !!!
Fall Into The Zuluboy.
Get the Door - It's Zuluboy.
What Can Zuluboy Do For You?






There's Only One Zuluboy.
+

1 Comments:

Blogger Anshumani said...

Monsieur, with this Zuluboy you are really spoiling us. ha ha ha

Everyone's been putting this up .. that's one whacky website ... I got - Have a drop of Anshu he he

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home