Go Sharapova !
ok two things:
1. I was talking to someone at a party last night when they asked me "..so what exactly did you do for your BTech project ?". And I just stood there... couldn't remember a thing of what I'd done. After a good 20 seconds, i said some made up stuff that included the words "wireless", "bit error rate" and "performance". Kick me for this Harry ! It was much much later that the words "channel tracking" hit me.
2. Kournikova is out, Sharapova is in :) Wow she was just amazing in the wimbledon's women's finals.. watched the whole thing twice. This goddess actually wins grand slams.
over n out.
1. I was talking to someone at a party last night when they asked me "..so what exactly did you do for your BTech project ?". And I just stood there... couldn't remember a thing of what I'd done. After a good 20 seconds, i said some made up stuff that included the words "wireless", "bit error rate" and "performance". Kick me for this Harry ! It was much much later that the words "channel tracking" hit me.
2. Kournikova is out, Sharapova is in :) Wow she was just amazing in the wimbledon's women's finals.. watched the whole thing twice. This goddess actually wins grand slams.
over n out.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home